12/3/07

Stocking

Ta-da! I finished Jack's stocking! I love it! This is definitely my best knitted project ever. I've never done anything with a pattern like this, where you have to follow a chart and use 2 colors throughout the whole thing. It was a lot of fun to watch the pattern appear as I went along. It's 21 1/2 in. long and 6 1/2 in. wide, so it can hold all kinds of goodies! : ) Now I'm making a red and white one for myself, and then I'll do a green and white one for Scott. They'll all be argyle so they all match. I won't get all 3 done by Christmas, but Scott said he doesn't really care and to do mine first. So fine then! I will! Scott can just save his for next year.

3 comments:

kennan said...

so so SO cute! i am jealous!

Burrell said...

Looks great! Way to go Val. i'm so proud. and how sweet of scott to want you to make yours first. kudos, my man.

Unknown said...

How cute!!! Yes, your pics are done -
Do you want to come tomorrow afternoon sometime? Probably around 4:oo - I am sending them out today to be printed! Sorry for the wait!