12/20/07

Cinnamon Apples

Last Sunday in the nursery, one of the girls had brought a bag of cinnamon apples for snack time. The kids loved them, and I tried one, and they were yummy! So I made some for a bedtime snack last night. Here's what you do. Slice a couple apples and put in a giant ziploc bag. Squirt in a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, add a little sugar (I used one spoonful), shake in some cinnamon, and shake the bag until the apples are evenly covered. You can add as much cinnamon as you want. I used 2 apples, and it only took me about 5 minutes total to make. I had enough for a bedtime snack for me and Jack, and enough leftovers for both of us to have some for lunch today. What a great, easy, healthy snack!
Yummy!!!!

1 comments:

Burrell said...

thanks for the yummy idea. my kids loved it!