12/27/07

Turner Family

After breakfast we went to my grandparents' house for more food and presents. They just had an open house this year, since there are so many grankids and great grandkids now. So not everyone was there when we were, but a few were. Here is my grandpa, Norman.

Cousin Kevin, Uncle Doug, Family friend Maria, and Jack
More of my cousins
I didn't get very many pictures. We weren't there for very long before Jack was way overdue for a nap. I had a couple pictures of my mom, but both of them turned out funny, and she probably wouldn't want them on here. : )

We had an incredible Christmas this year. Thank you everyone for making it so great! We love you all! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Burrell said...

Don't you love family gatherings?

Allison Bushman said...

You got some cute pics from Christmas! I love the pic of Jack and I! :) He is so adorable!