I made these really yummy breaded chicken tenders last night. We had them at my mom's a couple weeks ago, and Scott loved them! They really are soooooo yummy! So here's how you make them.
Take the thawed chicken tenders and cover them in plain yogurt. Then dip them in a mixture of crumbled ritz crackers and grated parmesean cheese (not the kind you put on spaghetti, the real stuff).
Place the chicken tenders in a casserole dish and bake at 350* (there's no symbol for degrees on my keyboard) for 30 minutes.
Yummy! Scott had 5, I had 3, and would've had more if I could fit more in the dish! Jack didn't want to try any last night. He just wanted some corn, since he had dinner a little earlier. But he ate a ton when we had it at my mom's.
I'm really into fast, easy, new recipes lately, and this one was probably the easiest yet! It only takes a minute to dip them in the stuff, and then you just throw it in the oven and wait. Try it out!
12/21/07
Yes, more food! : )
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment