Jack's not feeling very good today. : ( He woke up coughing, and sounds a tiny bit stuffy. The cough isn't bad, he only coughs once in a while. And he doesn't have a fever. But you can tell he just doesn't feel right. He's been really cuddly all morning, and this is him not eating his lunch. (Yes, I let him eat on the couch when he's not feeling good.) He just layed like this for about 5 minutes, which is unusual for him because he never lays down anywhere except his crib.
He held his cup half-way in his mouth for a few minutes without moving. Poor guy. I hope he doesn't get really sick.
11/30/07
Sick
Posted by
Valerie
at
1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
no fun when your baby is sick, huh? i hope he's better by now. and I love his jammies.
Post a Comment