I knew it would be fun to dress up a little girl, but I didn't know it would be THIS fun! : ) Another amazing outfit from Kennan, and some delicious ugg boots and beret that I made. Look at those baggy tights!
1/16/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I would have to agree...she is delicious! Such a cutie! You are so talented-very cute hat and booties!
Just wait until she's 3 and she will tell YOU what she is going to wear and when she's 4 or 5, like Aubrey, it will be "Princesses only wear dresses". How fun it is!
Val! You have got to stop! You're killing me. She's making me so hungry! Mmmm. I can smell her sweetness from here. Smoosh her good for me, k?
I bought that same dress for Kate when she was a baby. I love it!
darling.... and i am seeing more jack in her.
p.s. you don't have to say i gave it to you, its your baby!
hey val! Cute picture!
I am just finishing up yours! Do want to come and get them Friday? Sorry it took so long... I am LAZY!!!!!
Post a Comment