"I love my mom! (uh-huh) My mom is cool! (uh-huh) But now it's time for having fun at school! Yeah!" -- from Sid the Science Kid Jack walks around the house singing that all the time. I love it! hehe

I finally remembered to bring my camera out and take some pictures of Jack and the bus on his last day before he goes off track. And, of course, he was being wierd coming off the bus and wouldn't hold the railing and step down the steps like he normally does, so I snapped one quick one and the had to lift him off the bus. But once we got in the garage he was all for taking some pictures. Crazy kid!
1 comments:
How sweet is he? I love that he looks to tiny coming off the bus. He hardly looks big enough to manage the steps on his own!
Post a Comment