I can see how you would have a hard time deciding which ones to put up. They are amazing. Beautiful baby girl. My fav is the one where you are kissing her back. So sweet!
So freakin' cute! Your friend did a great job in taking the pictures!
Oh Val, she is such a baby doll! what treasures these photos are! she definately fits into your family- scrumptious! love you! ps
OH my goodness! she is sooo beautiful. What a princess she will be I can tell already. Never too spoiled I say! luv ya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can see how you would have a hard time deciding which ones to put up. They are amazing. Beautiful baby girl. My fav is the one where you are kissing her back. So sweet!
So freakin' cute! Your friend did a great job in taking the pictures!
Oh Val, she is such a baby doll! what treasures these photos are! she definately fits into your family- scrumptious! love you! ps
OH my goodness! she is sooo beautiful. What a princess she will be I can tell already. Never too spoiled I say! luv ya
Post a Comment