My baby is no longer my baby. When asked yesterday how old he was, Jack would say, "I'm 3! I'm a big boy!" And he really is. It's crazy to me how fast time has gone by. It's seems like just yesterday that he was as tiny and helpless as Sophie. Now he's the big brother! I love him so much! He amazes me every day with the crazy things his little brain comes up with. He is such a sweet boy with such a big, tender heart. I am the luckiest mom in the world! Happy Birthday Jack!


Give me the cars already!1. He is still obsessed with any and all kinds of cars/vehicles.
2. He loves his baby sister and is very patient when he has to wait for things while I'm busy with her.
3. He knows every letter of the alphabet and wants to know what everything spells.
4. He recognizes and reads all the big toy brands, such as Fisher-Price, Little People, Disney, Playskool, Graco, etc.
5. He also knows his numbers 0-9, and can count forward and backwards up to 25.
6. He knows all his colors, including gold, silver, grey, and clear.
7. Lately, every car/little people/robot etc. has to have a name.
8. He loves to listen to Mama Mia with me in the car and sings along.
9. He also loves to listen to Michael Jackson with daddy. His favorite is Dirty Diana.
10. His new favorite thing to say is "No, I can't do it!" meaning I don't want to. Stinker.
11. He goes to preschool at Columbia Elementary twice a week, and he rides the school bus! Yes, I send my baby off on a big yellow school bus. I know. I don't want to talk about it. At least it picks him up and drops him off right at our driveway. That helps.... a little.
12. He is developing quite the imagination and has conversations with himself when playing with his cars and little people.
13. He is still an incredibly picky eater.
14. He loves to sing. He spends a good part of the day walking around singing his favorite Disney Silly Songs.
15. For the most part he is a happy, obedient little boy who just wants to please people.
I'm sure I could come up with a much bigger list, but I'm neglecting him and Sophie by sitting at the computer forever. So that's good enough for now. : )
Love you Jack!

1 comments:
What a smart boy. Happy birthday Jack. Love you, Aunt Terrie
Post a Comment