1/3/09

Introducing....

Sophie Michelle Morris
born 1/2/09 at 5:22 pm
6 lbs. 8 oz. 17 1/2 in.


5 comments:

kennan said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i love her already. she is gorge and i need to meet her. i have been checking all night. call me when you are settled in and want a vistor (and a darling naartjie outfit). love you.

p.s. this is not helping with my baby hungry situation (yes, i am crazy).

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

She IS gorge! Seriosuly Val, she is so pretty. I absolutley cannot wait to meet her!!! I hope you are feeling okay too...

TAKE CARE... and give that girl some SMOOSHES!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE HER!!!!! She is too precious for words! I am sorry I haven't called you back. My phone only rings when it wants to and lets me know I have a message about 2 days later....yup, time for a new phone, but I am too cheap! Anyway, Congratulations to you all - she really is perfect!
I want to meet her too! PLEEEEASE!

Mandy said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see her in person! Wow welcome to the family little Sophie. love you all

Burrell said...

Sweet baby girl. I love the newborn lips and cheeks and thighs and everything! She's all of it! And could you please snuggle her and breathe her in for me? Thanks. Love you. Congratulations.