Bring it on! I checked in at the hospital at 12:30, they broke my water at 3:30, and Sophie was born at 5:22.
Brand spankin new!
1/4/09
Welcome Sophie!
Posted by
Valerie
at
5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bring it on! I checked in at the hospital at 12:30, they broke my water at 3:30, and Sophie was born at 5:22.
Brand spankin new!
Posted by
Valerie
at
5:48 PM
6 comments:
Beautiful Baby Girl! Welcome Sophie~ congrats Scott, Jack and Val. She was worth the wait~ can't wait to hold her. love ya!
Congratulations!! She is so cute!
Congrats Val! She is just adorable!!!
XOXO
She is beautiful, but did you expect anything less? Congratulations. Love you, Aunt Terrie
oh my gosh Val, she is so beautiful, just like her mama. I can't wait to see her. I guess I better hurry and get that layette crocheted and finished. I won't be up for at least 2 weeks, that should give me time...but she is so tiny she won't fit into it for 6 months! BEAUTIFUL! lots of hugs anut lindalu
Oh my gosh. That last picture of her all bundled up is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Good job getting so many pictures with her eyes so we can see how cute and squinty they are! Love her! And you!
Post a Comment