1/24/09

I'm a mother of two. Wierd.

Just a little update on my kiddos. We had a doctors appointment on Monday for Sophie's 2 week check-up and Jack's 3 year check-up. They are both perfect! (Like we didn't already know that.) : ) Jack is now 30 lbs. and 3'1". He went from being 10th percentile in weight to average, so I guess he is getting some nutrition somewhere, being the picky eater that he is. And Sophie was up to 7 lbs. 13 oz. Go girl! Yesterday was my official due date. I'm sure glad I didn't have to stay pregnant for that long. It's crazy to think that she is already 3 weeks old. Anywho.... I'm supposed to pick up my pictures from her photo shoot this afternoon, so I'll have some amazing pictures up here soon! Yay! TTFN!

1 comments:

Deborah said...

Jack is already 1/3 of your average weight....HA!