The other day Jack was playing in our coat closet in just his pajama top, and decided he wanted to wear some shoes. So he picked out 2 shoes, and insisted on wearing only those ones, both left feet. I tried to get him to wear matching ones, but he wouldn't have it. So I tried to at least get one right shoe, but no, he wanted exactly the one's he had picked out. Then he found my umbrella in my purse, and he loved it! He played with it for an hour or so, and then I made him put it away, because he was driving over it and I didn't want him to break it. He got pretty upset with me. But he had fun rolling it on the floor, twirling it above his head, and dragging it behind his 4-wheeler. Now we just need a warm, spring, rain shower!
2/25/08
I'm siiiiingin' in the rain!
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
OH, the simple joys of being a kid! So funny. I love that he likes the shoes that way. Good job on letting him assert his independence! THe binky is an especially trendy fashion acessory.
I love that they can find the strangest things and have fun with it. It's nice that it can keep them very interested for so long. He is cute!
Way cute! Can't get rid of the binky huh!?
Post a Comment