2/13/08

Sunny Day

We ran to the grocery store yesterday, and Jack refused to come back inside! He just sat on the top step and looked at me like, I'd like to see you try and bring me in! He hasn't played outside since it first started getting cold. So we played for 10 minutes or so, but it started to get chilly, so I wrestled him in. I wish spring was here already!
C0me and get me!
I'll just put my binky right...... here. Yes, this filthy water will do fine.
Now, time to wash my shoes. (You'll have to click on the next few pictures and make them bigger to get the full effect.)

I think my loves could use a bath, too. (It's a good thing I have 2 of these now!)

I love to stomp my foot onto the crunchy snow! (He's never actually played in the snow. I have no snow clothes for him, but until he learns to wear a hat and gloves without screaming, I won't let him anyway. But he won't even touch it. It makes him a little nervous. He'll just crunch it with his shoe, and that's about it.)

Maybe this weekend, when it warms up again, we'll draw on the driveway with some chalk or something. *crosses fingers!*

2 comments:

Burrell said...

The weather here was gorgeous the past two days, too, so when I saw the title of your post, I thought, "Woohoo! Some outside play pics!" I was not disappointed. So fun. He's a very clean little guy, eh? Cleaning himself and Loves, in dirty water. Good job on the teaching techniques, Val. Way to teach him to save money using recycled water.

Mandy said...

So cute!! Especially since today turned out to be so cold and snowy.