Yes, I know I have no life, because I have the time to cut and paste and make this.....
I would also love to get Photoshop Elements so I can get into digital scrapbooking. I haven't done any scrapbooking since last summer, because I just don't want to spend the time and especially the money on paper scrapbooking.

Scott could also use some new clothes for spring/summer. Since when does Old Navy have "tall" sizes?! They start in size medium, which is what Scott would need, but they are 2" longer and have slightly longer sleeves. Scott always has problems with shirts being too short for his long torso. This is brilliant! (***Note: These are shirts that I liked. Scott hasn't seen them. But this is his style.)
He also mentioned last night that he wanted to get some new sheet music for the piano. 

5 comments:
Well too bad missy, I made your gift "homemade"...and if you want I can give you Photoshop, but it isn't Elements (which I have on my mac and is so much easier)!
at least i will know what to get you....... sorry scott, no birthday present from me.
Cute new background. Did you get it from that cute blogs website?
yes. I like your background, too. Where did it come from? I didn't realize your birthdays were so close together. And coming up so soon! You'll have to let me know when it is, missy moo.
I got the background off the "cute blogs" link on the right. My b-day is 3/1, Scott's is 3/8, Sheena's is 3/14, and Ella's is... 3/23????? Sorry Sheena, I don't remember exactly which day.
Post a Comment