On Saturday we decided to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. I had been there with some friends, but Scott hadn't been, so I made him go with us. He was expecting it to be pretty dumb, but he said it was cooler than he thought it would be. They do have some pretty cool fish there. Here is a big, nasty eel, looking like it wants to eat Jack.
This picture and the next didn't turn out very good, because it was really dark in there and I had the flash on, and it just made them look funny. But I think my boys still look cute! (They don't have giant heads, it's just the shadow, hehe)
My favorite part was the jellyfish. I could just stare at them for hours. They were so cool to watch! 
This lobster was HUGE! You can't really tell from the picture though.
There were lots of other cool things, including a shark tank, and a big pool where you can stick your arm in and pet sting rays. That was my second favorite part, and Jack's favorite. He wanted to play in the water all night. And I admit I missed a bunch of cute photo opportunities of him and Scott, because I was too busy trying to pet the sting rays myself. hehe Oh well, we'll go again another time and get some more good ones.
1 comments:
Sweet! Those are some great pics! THe jelly fish look neat. Glow in the dark, eh? Yeah, I'll just observe safely from behind the glass. Same with the stingrays. Don't want a Steve Irwin experience, thanks. But, I'm proud of you for showing courage. Way to go. I'll do the elk heart thing, you do the sting ray thing. Deal?
Post a Comment