2/9/08

Tagged again..... ABOUT US

What is his name? Scott Alan Morris
(Picture taken 8/03)

How long have we been together? Married for 5 1/2 years, known each other for 6 1/2
How long did we date? 11 months from the time we met till we were married
How old is he? turns 29 on Mar. 8th. I'll be 26 on Mar. 1st.
Who eats more? Obviously Scott. He's a guy. And I'm just little.
(Picture taken 8/03)
Who said I love you first? I don't remember, exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was him.
Who is taller? Again, obviously, Scott. He's 6'3 and I'm 5'6-ish
Who can sing better? Tough one. I think we both probably sing about the same. Niether one of us is amazingly good, but we're not bad. And I think we harmonize well.
Who is smarter? Probably Scott. He is much smarter when it comes to world issues and stuff. But I am better at math and I learn things really quickly. Maybe if I actually tried to learn things, I would be smarter. hehe
(Picture taken 10/03)
Who does the laundry? Mostly me. Except for the ironing. I hate ironing. So he usually has to iron his shirt every morning before work.
(Picture taken 4/04)
Who pays the bills? That one is all Scott. I have no clue how to handle all the finances.
Who sleeps on the right side? If you mean right side as in looking at the foot of the bed and who is on the right, then Scott. That's how my parents slept, and I think that's how his parents sleep.
(Picture taken 5/04)
Who mows the lawn? We've never had one. But when we do, it'll be Scott. I did enough of it growing up.
Who cooks dinner? I've been trying to be a good wife lately and cook dinner ever night. And I've been doing great since we moved. But once in a while I'll get lazy and Scott will make something. He actually doesn't mind cooking, and can make some pretty good stuff.
(Picture taken 10/05- 6 months pregnant)
Who drives? Both of us, but usually Scott. He has control issues.
Who is more stubborn? We're both way too stubborn for our own good. I'd say we're about even.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, and it was a huge surprise, since he was so slow and nervous about even holding my hand.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out. He came to Payless, where I worked, to ask me out, ended up buying a pair of shoes that he already had (and I knew he already had them, but he made up some excuse about ruining his other ones) and then left without asking me out. When I got home there was a message to call him, and he confessed the whole thing.
(Picture taken 12/05)
Who proposed? Scott. He had a couple friends blindfold me and take me up to his friend's dad's cabin. They sat me on a couch, and when I took off the blindfold, he was kneeling in front of me, with the fire going and his guitar, and he sang a song that he wrote for me. Well, not wrote, exactly. It was Tears in Heaven, but he changed all the words to make it a proposal. When he was done singing, he pulled out the ring and popped the question. Then we had a couple hour old, burned from trying to keep it warm in the oven, take out. But it was still delicious!
Who has more friends? Me, but only since I've made all my great friends from Naartjie!
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I'm a huge baby. Sometimes I wish he was a little more sensitive about things. He's not sensitive at all.
(Picture taken 1/06- 9 months pregnant)
Who has more siblings? Him. He has 1 brother and 2 sisters. I have 1 brother and 1 sister.
Who wears the pants? Him. He has the final say in everything, although I'm pretty good at persuading him to do things. hehe
Has anyone else noticed that Scott has looked exactly the same for the last 5 1/2 years? I don't think he is aging.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that last picture of you. I have NEVER seen such a skinny pregnant girl! Are you sure that's not a ball under your shirt?:)

kennan said...

i love seeing these pictures.... scott looks the same. you, however, look totally different. good times.

Burrell said...

I agree with the other commentors. How fun it is to see pictures of the past!