2/8/08

New Place

So for those of you who don't already know, we moved a few weeks ago into my dad's apartment basement, so we can try to save up some money for a down payment on a house. So here's the tour!

Entryway, kitchen (The fridge is supposed to go in that big empty space under the cabinets, but we didn't measure it before we bought it, and it is half an inch too tall. So we're waiting till my dad can take out the upper cabinets. But it works where it is now.)

Play room/ craft room. Is he a lucky kid or what?

This was originally my room, then Deb took over when I got married and painted it these cute bright colors. It was perfect for Jack's room! It looks a little cluttered with the toddler bed and the crib in there, but it won't be that way for too long. We borrowed Ella's old bed, since they got a new bunk bed. Jack does great sleeping in it at night, with no problems. He just gets up at 7:30 instead of 8:30 or 9:00. Normally he would wake up, roll around a little, then go back to sleep. But if he can get out himself, he won't go back to sleep. Which is ok, but I wasn't able to get him to take a nap in it. He might be ready for it, but I'm not quite ready yet. hehe So I'm gonna go back to the crib for a little longer I think.

Deb also left that cute Mickey Mouse picture for Jack. Thanks Deb!

3 comments:

Burrell said...

Nice! Thanks for the tour. I can't believe it's the same place Oma and Opa used to live! Crazy, but that's how I pictured it because that's how it looked the last time I was there!

Burrell said...

Hey Val! I tagged you on my blog. Check it out to see what I mean! :)

Unknown said...

Cute place - Next stop...NEW HOUSE!