Fine, fine, FINE! I'll play. But only because Scott is watching a boring movie and I have nothing better to do. Here's the first one.
A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
Questions:
10 yrs ago: I was a sophomore in high school, taking drivers ed., and asking a boy to my first dance/date ever, the Sweethearts dance!
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Absolutely nothing. Today is my day off. Yeah, right, like a mom ever gets a day off. I actually had a few things to do today. Take the Mountaineer to the shop because the check engine light came on yesterday. Fabulous. Take Jack to get a haircut. Pick up a CD on hold at the library. Do dishes. Finish a puzzle. : )
5.Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire: Pay off all our debt. Buy a nice, big, new house. Fully decorate and landscape the new house. Get a decent wardrobe. Get a puppy. Get a new car. Travel the world. Give a bunch to my parents and Scott's parents. Save the rest for my kids college funds.
3 of my bad habits: Pepsi. Sitting on the computer too much. Never making the bed.
Places I have lived: Utah, Utah, Utah, and Utah.
Jobs I have had: Library, Mervyns, Payless, Republic Mortgage (receptionist), Hanjin Shipping (receptionist and inbound customer service), Naartjie, wife, mother.
Things most people don't know about me: I shave my arms. I dunno, that's it. I'm not a very exciting person.
I tag: Kennan, Brooke, Aubrey and Deneigh
2/9/08
Tag
Posted by
Valerie
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sheesh! If you don't want to play, just say so, Missy! ;) Great info.
Post a Comment