7/27/07

Yes, Let the Joyous New Be Spread....

THE WICKED OLD SPIDER AT LAST IS DEAD! And Scott is my hero! That nasty spider never returned, so I figured I had poisoned it with all the raid and it had crawled away and died somewhere under the cabinet. But just before Scott came to bed last night, I heard some banging noises and wondered what the crap he was doing at 1:30 in the morning. Then he came upstairs and said "I killed it!" Of course, I knew what "it" was. He said it had crawled out from under the bathroom door as he was walking past, so he smashed it with a big book. Now this was a big thing for Scott, since he has a major spider phobia. The only person I know that is more scared of spiders is his brother, who has good reason after some nasty pranks his family did to him when he was younger! Tsk tsk! You Morris'...... ; ) Anyway, I am proud of Scott for killing the beast and not making me get out of bed to do it. Way to go Poo! Now my job today is to duct tape the little holes under the cabinet so no more can get in. hehe

0 comments: