So I have no pictures for this post, because guess what..... our computer crashed last night and there is a good chance we lost everything! Yes, we were stupid enough to not back up our stuff for quite a while. So I may have lost every picture I've ever taken since Jack was born. (Minus the very few that I put on here, but I haven't been doing this for very long.) So let's just say that I am super stressed and super ornery right now. I'm really hoping that it's just some minor problem and not the hard drive. And I have definitely learned my lesson. I will probably back up my pictures every week from now on.
7/20/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ohh. i just got a sick feeling in my stomach for you! you can call some computer store and find out how to recover the pics. or you could ask my dad. he's crashed his computer more than anyone i know! ;)
Post a Comment