So I've decided to make a quilt out of some of Jack old baby clothes. I've got all the squares cut out and sewed into strips. Now I just need to get the rest of the fabric to put in between and on the back. Here is what I have so far.
Here is what the finished product will look like. I'm copying someone else's that I found online.
Jack and I went to the fabric store yesterday to browse and get some ideas. I would show some fabrics to Jack and he would just stare at them and be like, whatever. But when I showed him this one he got so excited and started pointing to all the pictures on it and giggling. I guess he wants this fabric! I don't know if I'll use this one for the back of the quilt, I might do something a little less bright and busy. But I think I'll have to make something for him with this fabric. Maybe a big comfy cuddle pillow or something.
7/13/07
Jack's Quilt
Posted by
Valerie
at
11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my mom would be so proud!
That is a GREAT idea! I'll have to remember that for the future if I ever get my sewing machine fixed :)
Post a Comment