4/28/09

No more stitches!

Jack got his stitches removed yesterday. He screamed almost as bad as the first time, but it was nothing for me, because I wasn't watching someone cut open my baby's face. The nurse at our pediatrician's office did it, and she said that it does hurt. But we were prepared and had put some numbing stuff on it a couple times before we left. She asked him if it hurt and he said "it itches". So I don't think he really felt much. He just doesn't like being held down and having scissors taken to his face. Can you blame him? Here it is in the morning, before we went. I couldn't get him to hold still enough for a close up. They all came out blurry. But it looked really good.And here he is with them out! I think it looks worse now, because you can see the holes from the stitches and it's red and irritated again.. But once they heal up, I think it'll look great! Hooray for my big, brave boy!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I love that the first picture was taken on the toilet.... and he looked so happy!! ha

Unknown said...

GOOD BOY JACK! You are so brave and so big now! You are very handsome and (mom) soon you won't even be able to tell!

kennan said...

loving his haircut.... its perfect for him