It's official! Sophie is now a big girl and is sleeping in her own crib! Until now she has been sleeping in a little bassinet right next to me. But she only had an inch to spare above her head, so I decided it was time to take the big step and move her into her adorable room. And I don't know why I didn't do it sooner! (Oh wait, she wasn't sleeping as well before, hehe.) She also has been taking all her naps on my bed, but yesterday I just decided to try putting her down for a nap in her crib. She only slept for about a half hour, but it was a start. The rest of her napping was done on me. But it was so nice to not be shushing Jack every couple of minutes. I also put up the fancy mobile we used with Jack and she LOVED it!
Then last night I decided to be brave and give it another go. I put her down at 10:00 and was able to watch tv at a decent level and go in and out of my room without sneaking like a cat. It didn't feel quite right, but it was fabulous! Around 3:30 she started making noises for a few minutes, so I got up and made a bottle. But when I went in to get her she was sound asleep. So I layed back down thinking she'd be up in a minute. Two hours later..... =D She slept from 10:00 to 5:30! And even then she wasn't really awake and drank most of the bottle in her sleep, then went right back down until 8:30. GO SOPHIE!!! Thank you baby girl! This is when she woke up this morning.
4/1/09
My Big Girl!
Posted by
Valerie
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Post a Comment