4/20/09

The Dress

We were sick on Easter Sunday and didn't go to church. So Sophie didn't get to wear her dress till yesterday. Isn't it amazing? Sue gave this to her at her blessing, and I thought it would make a perfect Easter dress. And hooray for warm weather!!!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH NO! she is growing!!!!!! and adorable to boot! Very cute dress Val...and oh by the way, LOVE THE HAT YOUR ARE WEARING...LOL hehehe ( the tree hat!)

Terrie said...

Simply adorable!

Burrell said...

What a pretty little DOT. She couldn't be sweeter. And her smile. Uhhh. I wish I could smell her. Just once. Tiny baby smells are the greatest smells ever. Except for the times when they're not.

Tyler and Sheena said...

The fourth picture down of her smiling into her arm is super cute. Love it!

Allison Bushman said...

She looks adorable! That's hilarious - I bought that dress a while back so you'll be seeing pictures down the road of our little one in it! I swear my mom and I always do that! We buy the same stuff! :) She looks so precious!