7/1/08

WHO WANTS IT?

This is one of the books I got in the package of stuff I won from the Shop Hop. Too bad I already have it! So who wants it?? : ) Here are all the projects in it. I just love the nursery set at the end!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

You CRAZY girl - you really went to EVERY store? I totally forgot about Logan, but Paul had to work anyway! YAY! YOU WON!

Burrell said...

Are you going to make a quilt from this magazine and give it away? You truly are amazing. I'll wave my hand way up high in the air for this one!

Valerie said...

lol, no no no! I'm not making a quilt and giving it away, I'm just giving away the book. I already bought it a couple months ago. And I don't need two of the same book.

Tyler and Sheena said...

Me, Me, Me. I want it.

Valerie said...

Sheena, it's yours! You're the first to claim it, so you get it. I'll bring it down today. : )