Heeeey! Here's my shout out to you, Penny! You are the dancing queen!
Tuesday night I was invited to join a girls night out with some crazy old ladies! ; ) Diana got together with her long time friend Patty, who was here from out of state, my aunt Penny, and some other ladies from her work and neighborhood. All in all there were nine of us. We met up at the gateway, where five of us ate dinner at Rhumbi. The other four showed up after dinner and we all watched Mamma Mia. Total chick flick, and so great for a girls night out! I loved it! Afterward the other four went to eat dinner and the rest of us went to Rockey Mountain Chocolate Factory for a little deliciousness. Penny had never tried one of their fancy caramel apples, so I made her eat half of mine. I think she's hooked now. She was also pretty upset that I didn't bring my camera, because she wanted me to take pictures of her to put on my blog. So I snapped this one with my phone. Here ya go Penny! Love ya! (That's Patty with her.)
7/24/08
Dancing Queen!
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad you were able to go Val! I took Ashley....I know but anyway. I went last night again with some friends from work. Again it was wonderful.
SO fun! See? I'm missing out on all the family girl fun. Crappy! But I'm so glad you could go and have such a great time with a bunch of oldies! ;) Hee hee.
Thanks for inviting me. That would have been so much fun.
Happy anniversary today. Hope its a good one!
loved loved loved mamma mia. i am glad you are getting out more!
ok, now I am really jelous! Mama Mia is my "new" all time favorite, I went out after seeing the movie last week, could hardly contain myself throughout the show (almost got up and danced in the isle!) bought the CD and have listened to it a hundred times! It now is on my clock radio CD player and I go to sleep with it, (hoping to dream I am in the show!) hehehe I am surprised Patty, Diana, and Penny didn't get up and dance in the isles! These ole ladies REALLY can show you how to have a GOOD OLE TIME! luv ya
Post a Comment