7/7/08

I figured it out!

Well, kind of. Scratch the comment below about how easy it was. I don't know why the video is so jumpy and slow. The sound is fine. Maybe it's just because it's crap video from my phone. Oh well. It's still cute.

I finally figured out how to put my phone videos on here. It was actually really easy. I guess I just wasn't really trying before. hehe Maybe I'll do a video of the week post cuz I have so many cute videos of Jack on my phone.

Anyway, on Saturday Scott had a guys night out, so Jack and I went with my dad up to see Diana in Layton and just run some errands and hang out. We ate dinner at Jason's Deli. Yum! When we were just about done, Jack just started doing this crazy, fake laugh out of nowhere, and didn't stop for probably 5 minutes. None of us had any idea what he was laughing at. I think he just started doing it, and then thought it was so funny cuz we were laughing at him so hard, so he wouldn't stop. It really was hilarious. You maybe had to be there. But here is a little clip of it for you to enjoy. Silly boy!

0 comments: