I just went to DSW for my first time ever. Big mistake! Most of the shoes there are more expensive than I like to pay right now, but they had a big clearance room in the back where I found a few pairs I loved. These are the one's I ended up getting. BCBG, normally $60, and I got them at 70% off! Love them! Love shoes! Love DSW!
7/11/08
New Shoes!
Posted by
Valerie
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Val, why is there little tools next to the different things on the side of my blog? Can you see them too or is it just when I view my own blog?
Those are so cute! I love your cute pics showing how big your baby is. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was there. Oh, wait, it kind of was!
SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, if you saw my closet you would die! just ask your dad, I am embarressed to tell you how many shoes I have and those are REALLY CUTE! Love how they look on your cute little feet! I am so excited about baby to be! So fun it this baby is a girl! oooooooohhhhhhh lot's of cute clothes for girls....and by the way, that quilt is adorable for Jack and the quilt you made for yourself is beautiful. You need to get a hold of Mikes wife Camille, she is a shopper and loves quilt stuff, she would be the perfect person to do the all day quilt store thing, she would love it! Her craft room is like a store! hugs....aunt lindalu
Post a Comment