Look what I made! I'm making this really cute bag (pictures of that will be up tomorrow, it's not quite done yet) and I'm in love with the fabric. I'm really hoping for a girl, and if I get one, I want to do the nursery with these fabrics. Anyway, I thought I'd use the scraps to make a pregnancy planner. I was inspired by my friend Deneigh, who made me an AMAZING planner when I was pregnant with Jack. Her's was a lot nicer and more detailed, with slots for your appointment cards, cute tags in pockets to write notes on at your check-ups, tabs for all the months, a zipper closure, etc. But I'm just not that crafty. So here's what I did....
The black string thing is an elastic that stretches around from the back to keep the book closed.
Calendar on the right to keep track of appointments and different milestones, and blank paper on the left for writing notes/stats at appointments.
Aren't these fabrics so cute?!
Love it.
5/20/08
Prego Planner
Posted by
Valerie
at
12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What are you talking about, "not that crafty"?!? Whatever! I love the calendar. Such a great idea! And super cute.
Val that is so cute! I'm so excited that you are Prego! Congrats!! Maybe one day when I'm prego too you'll have to show me how you made your cute planner!
Way cute! Okay you know that you have to make me one when I am pregnant! :)
Look at you crafty woman! Thanks for the little blurp!
So I stole all my husbands pictures from his childhood while his parents were in Europe (my mother in law wouldn't let me have them or make copies). I took them to Pebbles In My Pocket and had them turn all 1,040 into digital pictures in two hours. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, plus their just sitting in a box! So, I need a scrapbook day. Are you game?!
That is a way cute idea! Totally gonna steel it!!!
Post a Comment