5/29/08

Gggrrrrr!

I dropped my phone in the toilet this morning. Wonderful. Everything seems to be working just fine, except that I can't hear anything when I get a phone call. But they can hear me. Lovely. Fortunately, I was able to hurry and put all my videos of Jack onto my computer, just in case. Then I took it apart and my dad used his pressure air hose thing to try and get all the water out. Now it's just sitting with all the parts out, drying some more. I really hope it works. I don't need to buy another phone right now.

3 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i just read on another friends blog that if you put it in rice that helps. something to do with soaking out all the moisture.. i don't know?? maybe worth a try?

here is the blog if you are interested:
http://scotandamyinc.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I dropped my phone in a puddle once and it sat there for about an hour before i found it. when i turned it on it vibrated straight for like 10 minutes. but dad used his air pressure thing on it and then it was back to normal. no worries! :)

Burrell said...

Your dad is a genius. But, I'm dying to know: Who fished it out? Was it at the BOTTOM of the toilet? Did you have to soak your hand in bleach? Does your phone emit an sort of odors now? Just curious.