(Anyone else remember that song?)
When Jack woke up from his nap yesterday, Scott took him outside to play, so I went out to watch and enjoy the perfect weather. Jack rode his new bike for a long time, and then they kicked around a ball for a while. Then Scott decided to lay down on the grass, and Jack wanted to copy him. So cute!
He thought it was funny when Scott would pick some grass and throw it at him.



5/12/08
And the green grass grows all around, all around...
Posted by
Valerie
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i want grass.... and thank you jack for still having a binki. jude and you can get together and suck yours little hearts content!
Cute pics in the grass! What a handsome little dude!
...and the green grass grows all around! I remember! Aren't you so glad for spring/summer?
WHAT?!? I JUST SAW THE TICKER AT THE TOP OF YOUR BLOG! CONGRATULATIONS, MISS VAL! VERY EXCITING. I'M SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!
did i tell how excited i am for you? CONGRATS 100 times over!
WAHOO!!! We can't wait to see who will be joining the fam. Everywhere I look someone I know is preggo. I'm glad I'm not drinking the same water you guys are all drinking right now.
Post a Comment