5/12/08

Go Bees!

Jack got to go to his first baseball game last Thursday. My dad got some extra tickets from his work, and he invited us along. Thanks dad!! They were for a really cool suite, where we got all kinds of yummy food. And the seats were awesome! Jack had so much fun. I don't think he had a clue what we were doing there, and he didn't really watch the game much, but once in a while he would stare at the batter, and he did notice a foul ball that came flying up and bounced off the wall right above us.




I brought along some snacks and a coloring book because I figured he would get restless.
Check out the view!

Mmmmm!
Whoops! He spilled a bunch of his popcorn, and tried putting a few pieces back in his bucket, until I told him they were cucka (how would you spell that) so he decided to just stomp on them all instead.

He made the rounds, snuggling with all of us. He loves grandpa and Diana!
Sooooo sleepy! He just snuggled for a long time, staring off into the sky and at the big lights.
Thanks again for the tickets, dad, and thanks especially for taking all these great pics!


1 comments:

Burrell said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I just can't get over how much I love you as a brunette! And how sweet is Jack to snuggle with Diana? Love it!