Last night my mom had a Halloween pj party for the grandkids. It was so cute! She had bought all 3 of them matching pj's that are to die for! The kids had a blast! She had this cute witches hat that they played ring toss on.
She had also wrapped some bowling pins to look like mummies, and they "bowled for mummies".
Here is Ella feeding Jack olives. I think she gave him probably 15 olives throughout the night. She just kept coming up and putting them in his mouth, saying "Jack, Jack, Jack". She's so cute!
Here are the girls bowling.
Jack throwing the ball. (He was nervous while we were there, and wouldn't leave our laps. But as soon as we left to go get a bite to eat, my mom said he warmed right up and played with the girls.)
She had some yummy snacks set out at the kids level, including mummy dogs! Yum!
Me and my shy guy.
Coloring and stickers with daddy.
The beautiful host of the party, my mom, Michelle! : )
The each got to take home 2 balloons tied to a goody bag, which was full of treats and little prizes they got for playing the games.
Here is my nervous Jack, looking not so sure about the girls dancing to Halloween music.
The party was a big success, and we all had a lot of fun. Thanks for the pj's and the party grandma!!!
4 comments:
yeah for those jammies. him and jude should get together and be twinners. only if you don't quit though.....
looks like the kids had a great time. Don't you just love grandma's? I love your mom's ideas! She's so great!
I like the new background, but now your links are gone.
Are you quitting?!!! Oh! If I post a "wish list" too, does that mean people will shop for me?! that sounds like a FABULOUS idea....I must give it a try!;)
Post a Comment