10/4/07

Cheeeeeee!

That is what Jack was saying as I took this picture. As soon as I held up the camera, he hammed up and just kept grinning and saying "cheeeeee!" He's finally starting to say a few things. Hooray! (I know, it's about time.) He helped me make mac and cheese yesterday and kept saying "cheee". And when we went for a walk and I asked where the tree was, he got really excited, pointed to a tree and said "cheeee". (I know, they sound the same, but he knows the difference.) He also will occasionally say train (cheeen), truck (chuck), cold (coooooh), banana (nana), more (mooo), daddy (daeeeee) and his new favorite (next to his long-time favorite a-zis (what's this?)) is uh-oh. Last night I was breaking a handful of spaghetti noodles in half to put in a small pan, and little pieces flew everywhere. And before I could even say anything, Jack gasped and said "uh oh! uh oh!"

3 comments:

Burrell said...

I love the baby talk phase. What a sweet little guy!

The Candlands said...

He's so cute Val!

kennan said...

i told you he would talk.... you nebber nebber listen.