10/5/07

Hat

Here is a hat that I made for my friend Aubrey's little girl. I wish I could have Jack model it, but he won't let me put anything on his head. I think it turned out so cute! The ribbon won't be that long, of course, but I suck at tying bows, so I left it long so she can do it however she wants. I especially love the ruffly part on the bottom. Anyway, hope you like it Aubrey! : )




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Val! It's better than what I even had in mind! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Umm, where's mine? ;) That is so cute.

kennan said...

how did you finish it so fast? you are incredible. it looks great too, will you make flicka one?

Unknown said...

Okay, so I had to come look at it again! I am in love with it!

Valerie said...

Flicka will be getting one, fo sho!

Burrell said...

You made all those in ONE DAY?!?!? Way to go. I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M NOT WORTHY! Seriously, can I place an order?