10/9/07

Hats

Hmmmm...... so I guess maybe I should try to sell some hats, since everyone seems to like them. : ) I actually just got back from Walmart and I got a couple more colors of yarn and 2 new ribbons. I got black yarn with a shimmery sheer red ribbon, and red yard with a black ribbon with white polka dots. I thought they would be cute with Christmas coming up soon. I also got this cute camo yarn for a boys hat. As soon as I finish Zach's scarf, I'll make up one hat in each of the new colors and post them on here. I don't know if I'll sell the scarves or not, cuz they do take a little longer to make. Not too long though, so maybe... I would charge more for those.

Anyway, I'm going to make a new blog just for my hat business, and I need a name for it. I'm not very creative when it comes to that, so here's the deal. I'm gonna kind of copy Aubrey here. Please leave a response on this post with any suggestions for my business/blog name. Whichever name I like the most and use, that person gets a free hat, any colors they want! =D Or, if I end up just using one of my own, I'll draw a name out of a hat. You have till Friday to get your suggestions in. Oh, also, I'm going to put lots of different yarn colors on the blog that you can pick from, and then I'll get a bunch of cute ribbons to match, so when you order, you can pick the size, style, yarn color, and ribbon you want. So to the winner of my little contest, you don't have to pick one of the one's I've already done. If you or anyone else has any color combinations you would like, let me know, and I'll try and get stuff for it.

9 comments:

Valerie said...

Here are my own ideas:
Heavenly Hats
Bitty Beanies
Nifty Noggin
Charming Creations

Burrell said...

Cute ideas! See? YOu don't need any help!
My fave is Bitty Beanies.
Here are some suggestions though, just in case you wanted new ideas:

Knit Together With Love
Keepin' "Knit" Together
A Stitch in Time
In Stitches

I'll think of some later. I really want a hat. ;)

kennan said...

kerchief & toppers
tot toppers
teeny toppers
beanie & bonnet
cherished caps


i dont know

Valerie said...

Go Emily and Kennan! I actually almost said Tiny Toppers on my list. Oh, and their all crocheted, so I can't really use "knit". Sorry Emily. hehe

Burrell said...

Dang! THere goes my other ideas!
Kennan had some cute ideas! I liked her "Tot Toppers" and "Teeny Toppers".

I also thought of:
Jack's Attic
Beanies by Val
Stitches and Grins
Tops and Bottoms (although there really aren't any bottoms!)
Up on Top
"Bean" There Head Wear

This is kinda fun! I don't even care if you use my ideas, it's fun for me to think of these things. I really lead an exciting life.

Burrell said...

Oh, and "someone else" (not me again?!) suggested:

Morris Best Beanies

Ok. There.

Valerie said...

LOL, you crack me up, Em. I actuall LOVE Jack's Attic!! That's just might be my favorite so far. So everyone else, get your game on! ;D

Unknown said...

Okay girls, I am not playing, because I am terrible at names! But I am going to vote for Emily's Jack's Attic! I love it! That way you can always do more than just hats! YUP, that's it - i am picking it for you!
See ya at 5:15 my dear!

Valerie said...

Ok, so I think Jack's Attic might be it. I even drew up a cute little "logo" thing, or title thing, whatever you wanna call it. But I'll still wait till Friday in case someone else comes up with something I like even better.