Yay! I'm glad you love Rachael's hat, Aubrey! I made a smaller one for Emily. I hope it fits. If it's too small, I'll just make another big one. I'm also making a matching scarf for Rachael that will be finished today. It's gonna be so cute!!! Do you want one for Emily, too? Or do you think she's too little still? I also made a hat for Zach last night, but it turned out way too small. It barely fit over Jack's head, and was a little too short, even on him. So I just made a bigger one this morning, and I think it'll be the perfect size. Here it is! =D Oh, and he'll be getting a matching manly scarf, too.

10/7/07
More hats!
Posted by
Valerie
at
1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are super duper cute! I want one!!!
You crack me up!!! I love the hat and the scarf! I am dead serious about you selling them! Thanks for doing those, you can stop now..I promise!:)
Thanks again!
I agree. you could totally sell them and make some moolah!
Post a Comment