3/26/09

Hair

I want her hair! SO BAD! My hair has been driving me crazy lately. And I hardly ever have time to do it, so I usually look like crap unless I'm going out somewhere with other people. Scott would murder me if I did this. Unless I dyed it brown..... he does love me as a brunette........ no, he'd still kill me. *sigh*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is the cutest haircut! I think you should do it, you have the face to do it, tiny pixie face. I USE to have a face without the triple chin thing and could wear my hair really really short like that. But...you are beautiful with any cut! AND I would DYE (hehehe) to have your color instead of this mousey brown! funny how we are never REALLY happy with our hair huh! I say go for it....it is just hair, it will grow back...Bob finally got use to me just doing what I wanted with mine right from the beginning begging me to grow it out...now after 38 years, I am growing it out and he BEGS me to cut it SHORT! LOLOLOL

Deborah said...

Ha! This is the exact same wording as the email you sent me, I'm guessing right after you posted this. Dork. :)

Unknown said...

DO IT!!!!:)