I agree. Could not be cuter! Will you be home on Wednesday? We are coming to town for a super short visit and Wednesday is the only day we'll be at my parent's house. Maybe we'll call?
oh so cute! The hat??? another one of your darling creations I suppose? I have looked and looked for a pattern similiar to Sophies blessing dress and haven't found one. Do you have a scanner? Is there a way to forward it to me?
2 comments:
I agree. Could not be cuter! Will you be home on Wednesday? We are coming to town for a super short visit and Wednesday is the only day we'll be at my parent's house. Maybe we'll call?
oh so cute! The hat??? another one of your darling creations I suppose? I have looked and looked for a pattern similiar to Sophies blessing dress and haven't found one. Do you have a scanner? Is there a way to forward it to me?
Post a Comment