Sunday was my birthday, and I got the best birthday present of all! I got to see my beautiful baby girl be blessed by her amazing daddy! Thank you to everyone who came to support us! The whole day was fabulous! These are the only pics I took that day, and they're not very good. Sorry. But I'm getting some professional pics of her in her whole get-up on Tuesday, so I can really show off her amazing dress that I crocheted. : ) (Silly, Linda! I'm not waiting for that, I just haven't had a chance to type all this with both hands till now. hehe) Isn't she beautiful? I love you so much, sweet Sophie!
3/5/09
Blessing Day
Posted by
Valerie
at
12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Val, that dress is so beautiful..I can't wait to see the professional pics, although these are keepers too ya know! How did the purple outfit do? I should make another one with the open inside snaps.
Post a Comment