Sophie turned 2 months old on monday, the 2nd. I still don't believe it. She's getting so big! She had her check-up on tuesday. Little Soapie was born at 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 17 1/2 in. She is now 10 lbs. 10 oz. and 22 1/2 in!!! I have no idea what percentile she's in. The nurse forgot to check. She doesn't get to go back in until 4 months (unless she's sick, which I would never hope for), but I'm sure that time will fly by even faster than the first 2 months. I love my beautiful girl!
3/7/09
2 months!
Posted by
Valerie
at
8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a precious princess! I love the tutu's you are making. Girl you will be able to sell these for some $$mooolaaa. Honestly there are so many moms out there that just don't have the knack....and don't blink an eye spending money for these adorable....tutu's. You should get a lable and put it in the waste band. Like..."Tiny TuTu's" or "TeeneeTuTu's" some clever...but you can buy like a hundred lables on line, order them to say whatever you want. I have some "Huggables" made with TLC by Linda Higgins and I always forget to sew then into my creations! hugs....
Can't believe she is growing up so fast! So sad that we are not there and I love the tutus! You are truly creative!
Post a Comment