Here are some better pictures. (Actually, I'll just delete the last post. Frankly, those pictures were kind of scary. I might've looked a little possessed.) Anywho, I played with it a little, and put a little more pomade in it to make it more piecey and messy. Ta-da!
Me..... Keira...... who's who?? I certainly can't tell....... (yeah right!) ; )
8/8/07
Yay!
Posted by
Valerie
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I do love this better how you styled it...so cute! It reminds me of how the girls hair looks when they chop it off in Bourne Identity. Super sassy. Love it!
I didn't get to see your last post! i do think it's cute!
I would love to come visit tonight, but I am filling in at South T. I do need to come in and get my holds - if they are still there! Dorth was too busy to check for me yesterday!
it is way cute! do you love it? thanks for the post update!
that's way cute, I'm jealous you can pull off the short hair!
I L O VE IT!!! it makes ne want to cut mine... you are gorgeous val
Post a Comment