Last weekend Scott and I went up to Park City for a night to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Jack got to have a sleepover at Scott's parents' house. I wasn't worried much, cuz he loves their house! I was just a little afraid that he wouldn't sleep for them in their portable crib. But he did great! He didn't go to bed till 10:30, but then he only cried for a couple seconds and went right to sleep. And he slept through the whole night, till 9:30! What a good boy! He also had a lot of fun playing outside. They got out the hose (which he's never done before since we don't have much of a yard) and they said he had a blast with it. At one point he held it up high and it started running on his head, and he started gasping for a few seconds and couldn't figure out to move his hand. hehe I wish I was there to watch him. After he got all wet he got back in the sandbox and got all muddy. How fun! He also walked around their culdesac 4 times with grandpa. That boy is obsessed with sidewalks. And once he decides to go down a sidewalk one way, good luck trying to turn him around! I'm glad he had such a fun couple of days, cuz we sure had a blast in Park City! I love this one! I wish I could've seen his reaction to this.
P.S.- Great pictures G&G!!! Thanks for sending them to us!
8/2/07
Summer Fun With G&G
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
happy (late) anniversary!!
Post a Comment