Ok, so I'm gonna copy Deneigh and try the 7 Random Things bit. Now let's see if I can come up with 7 things..... here goes!
ONE:
I have tried to quit my current part-time job at Narrtjie three times now, but just can't seem to get away! I left for a few days to try Old Navy, and hated it. Then I left for a few days to try IKEA.... and hated it. Then I was going to quit working altogether and go to cosmetology school, and decided to keep working and try to get pregnant instead. I guess I'm stuck at Naartjie for life. But that's ok, because I love it!!

TWO:
I'm addicted to Pepsi. Mmmmm! I drink an average of 2 cans a day. So gross, I know. I just love the burning tingling feeling of the carbonation in my mouth, and the taste. And I will not drink Coke, or anything diet. Sick!

THREE:
I'm obsessed with model shows, like "America's Next Top Model" and my new favorite, "A Model Life With Petra Nemcova". That one is much better than Top Model, because it doesn't have obnoxious Tyra in it. And the girls are a lot sweeter and less ditsy and catty. I love seeing the gorgeous clothes they get to wear and all the fancy hair and makeup. Mostly I'm just jealous and like to pretend that I'm one of those girls. *sigh*
FOUR:
If I could pick one thing to change about my looks, it would definitely be my teeth. Sure, they are straight, but they are nasty and yellow (probably from point #2). Someday I will quit being lazy and use a whole box of Crest White Strips.

FIVE:
I can be somewhat messy (ok, a lot messy) and live in clutter. And to be honest, I don't mind it. But I know Scott does, so I try to keep up on the apartment. But sometimes I just get lazy, and let it go for a few days. Don't we all?

SIX:
I'm a nerd. I always have been and I probably always will be (marching band, unicorns, Amy Grant, bad perms). You should see my graduation picture..... or maybe you shouldn't. I'm not nearly as shy as I used to be, but I still blush at everything.

SEVEN:
I think I require 10 hours of sleep to function properly. I am definitely not a morning person, and I can be really cranky if I haven't had much sleep. I would lay in bed for hours if I could (especially now that I have a real matress!), but Jack helps me to not be so lazy and get up and do things. However, I do take advantage of his long nap time once in a while to take a nap myself. 

5 comments:
i like all the 7 things and i love that you are a nerd because it makes you so much better!
what's wrong with nerds? thanks for posting! i may have to steal it and put it on my blog, too!
one question: it's been killing me! how in the heck do you pronounce the name of the place you work?!?
So let us see a picture of your new bed.
We didn't get a new bed. We got a new matress and just put it on our old metal frame. I don't have a headboard or footboard yet though. And I only have plain white sheets on it for now. No bedding either. Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment