8/1/07

Hair Poll

Ok, so for like, maybe the 3 people that read my blog (hehe) I'm taking a poll. If you know me at all, you know that I'm never satisfied with a hairdo for very long. Unfortunately, most of them turn out bad, because I'm too cheap and lazy to go anywhere besides Fantastic Sams. (Thanks Kennan for saving my last butcher job!) And I like how my hair is now, but I've been wanting to do something super short and cute for a long time. I tried a couple years ago, but I looked like a boy, thanks to Great Clips. = / But don't worry, this time I'm gonna go to a real salon. Woohoo! Kennan gets her hair done at Lunatic Fringe, and I just love Kennan's hair. So I'm gonna spluge and get it cut there, and get some highlights. Anyway, on to the point of this post. I'm thinking of doing something like this:

So leave me a reply and tell me if you think I should or not. Here's a picture of me now:

6 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

I personally don't like either one of the haircuts too much but they may look better on you. So don't take this as a hit towards you. Just a hit on the actresses that look somewhat high. :P

Miss Bear said...

I don't like Kiera Knightly, so anything that looks like her, I'm against! Ha!
I like the other one though!

kennan said...

you know i like sienna's but they are both cute! i love you with shorter hair and as you know, i am fan of change!

Burrell said...

i think that whatever you do, it will be super duper adorable, because that's just what you are! and you can get away with the short cut because you're like a toothpick. if i tried anything short like that, it would make me look like an apple instead of, say, a banana. (don't ask, i'm hungry!)

Unknown said...

I think they would both look great! Just remember that you are always beautiful to me baby!:) Good luck - you are brave!

Tyler and Sheena said...

You know the more I look at it the more I like the blonde one. I think you could really pull it off.