Jack loves anything with wheels. His favorite thing to do (he serisouly spends hours a day doing this) is to gather all his cars, trucks, trains, etc. and line them all up together. He'll pick a spot (most often the coffee table) and gather them, one at a time. He'll carefully line them all up in a row, like they are parked next to each other. Once he finishes, he'll find another spot (the couch, computer chair, or a few stairs up the staircase) and start the process over. He'll grab one car at a time, move it to the new spot and place it carefully, then go back for the next one. The big circus truck is always the last to go, and the trickiest to fit in. I wonder if this means he will be a neat organized boy.... if so, he definitely didn't get it from me! hehe
Cheeeeeeese!
Concentrating......
Where did that super blonde hair come from?!
The finished product! He usually uses more cars, and they are usually lined up straighter. But hey, it's still early in the day.
6/13/07
Wheels
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think it's so interesting how boys love cars. We never neccesarily gave Gary a car, but it's his favorite thing to play with (his trucks and cars). I have decided that boy and girl behaviors are mostly innate. & I sure hope he stays so organized for your sake ;)
Post a Comment