Here are some better pictures of the dog bite. Almost just as painful for me as seeing the bite itself, was having to take off the bandaids! : ( They were stuck on pretty good, and I could tell it hurt pretty bad from the way he was crying. It broke my heart! And it left those big nasty red marks for about a half hour. But as you can see, the cuts are not very bad at all. They already look like they're starting to heal. I think I'll keep the bandaids off and just keep putting polysporin on it, and he'll be good in no time.

6/25/07
Dog Bite Part II
Posted by
Valerie
at
5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about this! Hopefully Jack is feeling better!
poor poor jack! i hope he doesnt have rabies, i dont think i can have jdue being best friends with a rabid little boy. jk. see you tomorrow at swim lessons!
Oh no!! That is so sad.. what dog bites a head???
poor jack...
Post a Comment