6/9/07

Colorful Creation

It looks like I have an artist in my family. I was making dinner last night and cutting an apple for Jack, and I heard him scraping something on the wall. I called him over to get an apple slice and he had a red crayon in his hand, and I thought 'hmmmmm, I wonder if that's what he was doing'. But I was busy with dinner, and I forgot to check. Then when I was about to go to bed, I looked over and voila! I discovered this marvelous masterpiece! I couldn't help but laugh and I had to take a picture of his first "wall coloring". Let me just say, thank goodness for washable crayons!!! (sorry for the crappy picture, you can see it better if you click on it)

1 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Isn't it funny how we think it is so cute even though it makes us a little mad. Just wait for many more to come.