Here are a couple more pictures Allison just sent me. These were taken on Memorial Day at the Herriman breakfast. Do you think Jack loves his grandpa, or what? He was being so sweet, he just stood there and cuddled for a couple minutes. He would look up at the camera and grin, like he was posing. We sure love grandpa! Jack always has the best time at their house, and I think grandpa has just as much fun as the little boys do. He loves to give Jack goldfish, and he's always the one to watch the boys while the rest of us forget our duties and play badminton or do other things. You're the best, grandpa!
6/11/07
I LOVE GRANDPA!
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the relationships that our children have with their grandpa's it's so precious!
Post a Comment